- Complete disassembly and ultrasonic cleaning of case and movement
- Complete lubrication of movement complete refinishing of case and band to make the watch look new (only metal bands are refinished
- Leather or plastic bands cannot be refinished) replace all gaskets and waterproof test
- Final inspection to be sure the watch looks and runs like the first day you bought it
We warranty all our sold watches and repairs for a period of 1 Year. This warranty starts from the date you receive your watch. We take real pride in providing the best service in the industry and we stand behind our work 100%. If the watch fails and it has anything to do with how we performed our service, you can be confident that we will do whatever is necessary to remedy the situation in as timely a manner as possible. Please contact us and let us know of the problem you are having and we will coordinate return of your watch so that we can correct the problem.
- In most cases we can provide you a good faith estimate for repairs/service on your watch. In some cases it will be necessary for you to send us your watch so that we can diagnose the problem and give you an accurate estimate and the time it will take to fix the problem. Please only send us your watch after receiving our approval . Make sure to print out and include the attached form. ( Watch Repair Form)Once we receive your watch we either fax or e-mail your estimate. Upon receiving the estimate you have the option to approve or deny the estimate. If you want us to proceed with the quoted service, please reply by e-mail, fax or phone that you want to proceed. If you decide not to proceed, we will mail the watch back to you. (You will only be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Cost of return shipping is by way of Fedex Priority and will be insured for full replacement value
Please make sure to carefully package your watch with bubble wrap or a similar packing material. It is important to make sure that the watch is secure in the box and can not move around during shipping.
In our experience Fedex signature confirmation receipt is the safest way for you to ship your watch to us. Please make sure to properly insure your watch for full replacement value.
Note that we always require a signature upon return of your watch.
MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover Card are accepted, as well as Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks.
If you plan on purchasing with Money Orders or Personal Checks, please be aware that orders will be held for 21 days as the check clears. Credit card orders will only be shipped to the card holders' billing address. Please fax your credit card number, expiration date and billing address